So much has happened since our last update – but I am happy to say we are still open, and available to help with the care of your pet(s). Some things have recently changed, some have stayed the same.
- We are still operating curbside, meaning your pet will be greeted outside the clinic and brought in for an exam. Before any treatments or procedures, you will receive a phone call from the veterinarian or their assistant to relay the plan.
- PLEASE bring your cell phone with you – you will need to call to let us know you arrived, and to discuss a plan/results with the veterinarian.
- We are using our lower entrance (on Republican St, next to the Salon Centric). If there are other clients in this area when you arrive, please maintain social distancing.
- When instructed, dogs should be connected to one of the leashes outside the office door. Take your leash with you. Cats and small dogs can be left in their carrier.
Services being offered:
- We are now allowing services deemed ‘routine’, in addition to ‘medically necessary’ procedures (including nail trims, bordetella vaccines, acupuncture and rehabilitation). We will be limiting the number of routine services for a given day, we ask that you maintain a little flexibility in your scheduling.
Save time — get the APP:
- Appointment requests and medication refills should be made through the LUVC app or online on our website:
- If you do not have our App, you can download it in the APP STORE for iOS devices, and in the GOOGLE PLAY store for Android.
- If you already have the app, make sure you are running the most recent version (close/reopen the app, and make sure updates are being installed)
- PLEASE make sure you have allowed notifications! We will not send MANY notifications, but it is the easiest way to let everyone know about what is going on at LUVC.
We want to thank everyone for their continued patience and understanding – we look forward to being able to talk face to face again, but until then we will do our best to make sure your pet gets the care and attention it deserves!